This article will explore how an International Translation Company can become an essential component of any business’s Global Growth Strategy. In addition, we will look at the multitude of layers that this process involved, with relevant examples of top-performing companies and business models that have benefitted tremendously from a streamlined Localization strategy.
International Growth Strategies represent a blueprint for any company’s growth, underlining a series of interdependent key factors:
• Adaptation and flexibility towards the global business framework
• Understanding of Local and Foreign cultures and markets
• Tight grasp of the concept of intellectual property
• Brand establishment
Any international expansion process can prove to be quite cumbersome, often requiring a shift in tactical decisions to determine either success or imminent failure. This is where an International Translation Company with an effective Localization service portfolio comes into play in order to influence and streamline a business’s path to global growth.
• International Growth Strategies in Consumer and Business-to-Business Markets in Manufacturing and Service Sectors – Svante Andersson, Journal of Euromarketing: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271626223_International_Growth_Strategies_in_Consumer_and_Business-to-Business_Markets_in_Manufacturing_and_Service_Sectors
• Translating Vital Information: Localisation, Internationalisation, and Globalisation – Dimitra Anastasiou and Reinhard Schäler, the Research Centre for Next Generation Localisation:
• Global Business Strategy: A Contingency Approach – David Lemak and Wiboon Arunthanes, Multinational Business Review Academic Journal:
Translation service quality certified company.
Quality management system certified company.
Information security standard certified company.
+371 6 7229 430